Wednesday, July 25, 2012

monday, gibson, and me in the side yard


Blogger RamblinHome said...

He is so well trained and just so beautiful! And Monday is getting big! I love seeing your "videos from the farm."

July 25, 2012 at 6:53 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

I have learned that all goats (and it seems sheep/lambs) consider chicken feed as "crack". They just love it! Monday seems no different.

July 25, 2012 at 7:01 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

Heh, I just realized Gibson and Monday are color-coordinated. Every time you post a video of Monday, I'm glad you found a home for that ram. I really don't see you being able to slaughter him now! :)

July 25, 2012 at 8:28 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

I just want to hug them both.

July 25, 2012 at 11:07 PM  
Blogger Rosie said...

Nice handle on Gibson. Inspires me to do more work with Tessa. They are almost identically marked , by the way.

July 25, 2012 at 11:43 PM  
Blogger Joleen said...

Monday is so adorable and his fleece really is white as snow. Gibson is doing great too! Good boy Gibson!

July 25, 2012 at 11:44 PM  
Blogger Katie Swanberg said...

Always love the views from the farm. It's fun to see it and all the work you've done!

July 26, 2012 at 12:35 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth from the Berkshires said...

Tanner (the dog) really enjoyed this video. He's a sucker for animal babies of any species.

July 26, 2012 at 7:43 AM  
Blogger Sassafrass said...

My Crazy Chihuahua/Jack Russell mix 6 lb 'dog' went insane when i played this!! I think you have inspired her! What a gorgeous intelligent creature Gibson is - Hats off :)

July 26, 2012 at 8:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you found a home for Monday. You're home videos are great!


July 26, 2012 at 10:25 AM  
Blogger Tara said...

Aww, good boy! Both of them. :)

July 26, 2012 at 2:23 PM  
Blogger jules said...

Is Gibson a "bring it here" or a "take it there" herding dog?

July 26, 2012 at 3:47 PM  
Blogger Mimi said...

Both Gibson and Monday are just so incredibly cute. Gibson is very well trained; it's plain to see you spent lots of time investing in his training. I think Monday's markings are really pretty. Thanks for the video. Mimi

July 26, 2012 at 8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home