Tuesday, August 14, 2012

fiddle camp update!

So this is who I have listed as attendees for Fiddle Camp. The (f) after your name means you have reserved a student fiddle for yourself as well. Please let me know soon as possible if you should be on the list and aren't, or if I have something else wrong let me know. I have 13 fiddles here waiting for people, based on my paperwork. This is your last chance to order one before camp, so if you need one let me know. I am getting and setting up Cremona Student sets.

Also, if you are attending, make sure you bring along these Four things: your copy of Old Time Fiddle for the Complete Ignoramus, an electric guitar tuner, and bagged lunches. There will be bottled water and access to a bathroom, of course, and we can all go out to lunch if we prefer. PLEASE ALSO BRING A SPARE SET OF 4/4 VIOLIN STRINGS!!! Because chances are when learning to tune they may break and you'll need a reload. So pick up a set at your local music shop or order a set online and stash it with your gear. They cost around twenty dollars, sometimes less.

Campers List!
Diane R and her husband (f)
Sam! (f)
Kate M. (f)
Dawn and Peter
Linda W (f)
Kate N (f)
Brian B (f)
Hwa Su K (f)
Roberta M
Sarah C (f)
Jamie E (f)
Leshem C
Trish K (f)
Ellen (f)
Stacey F (f)

9 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Bringing my tent! Counting the days!!!

July 12, 2012 at 12:15 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

I should be on there! and my fiance Andrew is coming for the weekend as well but not fiddling. I have reserved a fiddle.

July 12, 2012 at 2:02 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

And we'd like to camp :)

July 12, 2012 at 2:07 PM  
Anonymous SarahC said...

Hi Jenna, We'll be tenting it!

July 13, 2012 at 5:57 AM  
Blogger Chautauqua said...

Hi, I'm good, not sure yet about tent or hotel. Will know in a day or two.
Trish K

July 14, 2012 at 10:09 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Counting down the days! Cannot wait!!

August 14, 2012 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger Stacey said...

Can't wait! :)

August 14, 2012 at 12:29 PM  
Blogger Wendy Halliman said...

Hi Jenna!! I'll be coming in with Trish K. We're tenting (each have our own) Didn't see my name on the list. I will be bringing my own fiddle :) SOOOOO PSYCHED!!!! WOOT!!! :x (This is Wendy H. btw!)

August 14, 2012 at 9:51 PM  
Anonymous Brian B said...

Can't wait!! I'll be tenting too. Looks like you'll have a tent farm for the weekend.

August 15, 2012 at 10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home