Wednesday, June 6, 2012

brave enough?


Blogger polly said...

like button

June 6, 2012 at 1:05 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

That was cute! I can't wait to see the movie!!!

June 6, 2012 at 1:23 PM  
Blogger Deltaville Jamie said...

I am so excited about this movie!

June 6, 2012 at 1:38 PM  
Blogger Christee said...

As soon as I saw the trailer for this one I thought of you Jenna.

June 6, 2012 at 4:18 PM  
Blogger EBCornell said...

yes. brilliant. despite it being an ad for a movie, i can only hope it encourages more lads to embrace the freedom of the kilt.

June 6, 2012 at 6:35 PM  
Blogger bellananda said...

that reminds me: while attending a wee craft fair here in kc last weekend, i happened upon a fellow wearing a utili-kilt! when i asked him about it and how he liked it &etc, he said that he'd bought it online (said there weren't any places here in kc that carried them), and that he's worn nothing else since 2006. (!) it made me laugh and reminded me of you, with your kilt and arrows and rough-ridin' ponies. *grin*

June 6, 2012 at 6:45 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

I have been excited about this movie since I saw the first trailer months ago. And I never go to the movies. This just looks so damn cool!

June 6, 2012 at 7:07 PM  
Blogger The Polar Bear said...

Hi- I've been reading your blog for awhile but wanted to say good luck with ending your job. it is great news. i just added you to my blog reel.

June 6, 2012 at 7:58 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Can't wait to see it!

June 6, 2012 at 8:18 PM  
Blogger seagrrlz said...

There is already a plan in place for my gf, our friends and I to see the movie. This is all under the guise of taking our friends daughters to see it, lol.

I really do hope the Kilt is back. Kilts rock.

June 6, 2012 at 10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home