Tuesday, May 29, 2012

A Year of Workshops at Cold Antler Farm!

I have decided to offer a Season Pass for Cold Antler Farm events and workshops. For the price of Antlerstock and another workshop and a half you are welcome to come to any Cold Antler Farm event for a full Calendar Year. This includes Antlerstock, special speaker workshops like Plan B, and upcoming events such as Beekeeping, Soap and candle making, the Farmer's horse and Backyard Rabbit workshops. I host at least 10-14 events a year and even if you make half you will get more than your money's worth!

Cold Antler Farm workshops are how I make a living now. Your support gets you not only this continued blog and its posts, but an entire community of like minds from all over North America. Antlerstock alone is becoming a homesteader's Woodstock! Two nights and days of workshops and events here in Veryork about traditional skills, livestock, timber, and crafts.

I hope some of you decide to invest in a whole year of learning, community, and continued support of this little mountain freehold. Email me if you are interested, please. I promise to get back to you right quick.

And always, open to barter for labor, livestock, or good of equal value.

P.S. Workshop pass includes most things, but special events like fiddle camp or soapmaking that require entire kits or instruments and books would still require some supply costs.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

love your blog--I live in north idaho and if you were closer i would attend all your workshops!!

May 29, 2012 at 10:20 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

I have a question completely out of left field....are you still vermicomposting and if so, how is that going?

Love your blog and have been reading it for years.

Thank you so much for all your posts.

May 30, 2012 at 5:51 AM  
Blogger Jenna said...

I do have worms! But since I also have chickens, and occasionally pigs they don't get the volume of food scraps they would in a "normal" ,household. So as a single person feeding them part-time, it's been great!

May 30, 2012 at 6:24 AM  
OpenID parkerpages said...

This got me wondering if the webinars are still happening? I was really looking forward to those when I signed up, but only ever saw the Dulcimer one...

May 30, 2012 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger Jenna said...

webinars are still happening, expect them all soon as I am out of my dayjob, at least two a month!

May 30, 2012 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger Firecracker Farm said...

Folks, if there is any way you can do this - do it!
This is an amazing deal.
I sound like an infomercial, but seriously, you will not regret it!

May 30, 2012 at 5:50 PM  
Blogger Sassafrass said...

i must ask how much is an annual pass and when pray tell is it for sale???

May 30, 2012 at 6:19 PM  
Blogger Jenna said...

$450 or $700 for a couple. It is available NOW!

May 30, 2012 at 6:21 PM  
Blogger Sassafrass said...

Awesome a few checks away from doing that!!! chicken day, plan B day, antler stock HERE WE COME!

May 30, 2012 at 6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home