Wednesday, May 2, 2012

the sheep horse

photo by


Anonymous Anonymous said...

He sure is beautiful, missing my POA! We used to go swimming in Lake MI together!

May 2, 2012 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

What a sweetface- I just want to kiss his nose :))

May 2, 2012 at 10:23 AM  
OpenID Tami said...

Love that Boy! He's got attitude!

May 2, 2012 at 10:40 AM  
OpenID tamitng said...

Love that Boy! He's got attitude!

May 2, 2012 at 10:40 AM  
Blogger feathers217 said...

Oh how I love this photo... Jasper is so beautiful , does look kinda like the sheep in the face ! Each day brings a new surprise from you Lady Farmer....and oh so inspiring. I thank you....

May 2, 2012 at 12:07 PM  
Blogger Kerry McDonald, M.Ed. said...

Jenna, I just finished reading "Barnheart," and I absolutely loved it! Although we adore city-living, I am increasingly expanding my homesteading skills and found your book to be very inspirational and great fun to read. I look forward to reading your other books-- both past and future!

-Kerry @ City Kids Homeschooling

May 2, 2012 at 1:55 PM  
Blogger The Village Queen said...

Great photo! Happy horse.

May 2, 2012 at 4:16 PM  
Blogger redhorse said...

He's very cute. Take his halter off, you can avoid a lot of grief.

May 2, 2012 at 5:19 PM  
Blogger Jenna said...

he has a halter on because we were about to tie him up to be harnessed~

May 2, 2012 at 5:20 PM  
Anonymous T.Crockett said...

There's mischief & pride in that face! Looking at that photo I feel my childhood obsession with horses start to wake.

May 3, 2012 at 7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home