Monday, May 14, 2012

back tomorrow

These last three days have been so unbelievably busy, and I have not been home much beyond basic farm chores and errands. Just 5 hours ago I was walking back to Brett's truck 2 miles from the Canadian Border at an Amish Harness shop as locals ran by in buggies and waved. Just minutes ago I lured and re-caught 13 escaped sheep who I first found out had escaped while eating a burger in Lake Placid. And just seconds ago I realized how tired I am and yet how much I want to write.

All of it tomorrow, and big news as soon as I can share it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Glyndalyn said...

I, too, have had very little time for blog reading. Busy here on the Phony Farm. A neighbor had a tree down and we cut enough wood for 2 woodstoves for 2 years. Working in the garden, blackberries coming on. Teaching a class tomorrow. Looking forward to your next post.

May 14, 2012 at 9:25 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

Rest up, girl. We'll wait :)

May 14, 2012 at 10:33 PM  
Blogger Lara said...

Things have been busy here too! Had just enough time to browse over a few posts...a lot has been going on at CAF. Sounds like you've been all over the countryside. Looking forward to hearing about it.

May 15, 2012 at 12:45 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

Wow, sounds busy. Here it feels like one minute I'm too early to plant and the next minute I'm two weeks late!

May 15, 2012 at 9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home