Saturday, April 21, 2012

sal forgave me for his haircut


OpenID chickadeeworkshop said...

I'm enjoying your chillin' out time with the sheep. We're supposed to get some heavy rain, here, too. We need it badly.

April 21, 2012 at 1:16 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

Totally unrelated, are Jasper and Bonita working out? Do you think they'll be pasture pals?

April 21, 2012 at 1:46 PM  
Blogger Jenna said...

I had them together in the pasture today. Bonita doesn't seem comfortable around Jasper, and so reactive to him compared to the sheep. I don't think so.

we're gonna need a bigger goat...

April 21, 2012 at 1:53 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

What a great place to hang and a great dude to hang with... Nice lil slice of heaven ya got there Jenna

April 21, 2012 at 3:01 PM  
Blogger JulieG said...


April 21, 2012 at 5:24 PM  
Anonymous T. Crockett said...

What a great moment with Sal. I've never seen a sheep act so canine (or maybe feline) before. The ones I've had contact with have seemed so uninterested in people (except when food is involved).

Have a great weekend,

April 22, 2012 at 1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home