Sunday, April 15, 2012

Fiddle Winner!

Thank you to everyone who took part in the fiddle contest, what a blessing and a gift that was. Thanks to your help this pony will be coming home to Cold Antler in a few more months of training, evaluation, and work. I was able to cover 2/3rd the down payment, and I am very, very, very grateful to you all. A random comment was selected from that original contest post and the winner of my early 1900's fiddle is....Sue Steeves!

Sue, email me at jenna@itsafarwalk.com and we will set up your shipping info!

4 Comments:

Blogger seagrrlz said...

Congrats to Sue on the fiddle!!!
Glad Merlin will be coming home soon and glad to help out.

April 16, 2012 at 10:45 AM  
Blogger Rane said...

Congrats Sue!! Congrats to you too for Merlin... he seams like such a sweet fellow. I am glad he is going to a home that he will be so loved and he must truly feel loved that so many helped him come home.<3
You have some of the sweetest blogging fans in the world.

April 16, 2012 at 1:55 PM  
Blogger Sue Steeves said...

Oh my gosh!!!!!! I can't believe it....I am not a lucky person at all. I am at a total loss for words. Life has been really hard lately, but your sacrifice has helped put a little wind back in my sails. Thank you so very much.

April 17, 2012 at 12:43 AM  
Blogger Moose Hollow Farm said...

Congratulations, Sue Steeves!! Make some happy music with that fiddle and it'll make you smile. Have fun :)

April 17, 2012 at 10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home