Sunday, March 4, 2012

we have our winners!

Winner of the large print signed by the artist goes to Greentwinsmummy! And the two big sets of notecards go to Mama Forestdweller and J 'n E. Congrats to all the random winners and please email me at Jenna@itsafarwalk.com to get in touch with the artist about your addresses and such. Thank you all who entered and if you didn't win, don't lose heart because Wayne Erbsen of Nativeground.com contacted me about a giveaway and we'll be giving away one of his amazing introduction books to the mountain instrument of your choice soon!

And sorry for the lack of updates! Merlin and I are on our "honeymoon" I'm spending all my dear spare time at the barn with him, watching his training sessions with the instructors, grooming, walking, riding, and working out together. But soon as the weekend ends I'll be back into the swing of things.

7 Comments:

Blogger Mama Forestdweller said...

Yaaaay!!

Thanks so much! I'm so excited! :)

March 4, 2012 at 8:54 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Congratulations to the winners and enjoy your honeymoon with Merlin!

March 4, 2012 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger karental said...

Congrats to the winners. Once again, no "Karental" *sigh* Oh, well, I'll get'em next time.

March 4, 2012 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger Greentwinsmummy said...

OH! oh! oh my heck alive!! I am stunned! thankyou! thankyou!! I am utterly thrilled I really am , thankyou so much!!! There are some big changes happening here in my little cottage and this will mark the start of a new stage in my life!
GTM x x x x x x x

March 4, 2012 at 10:50 AM  
Blogger Bovey Belle said...

Congrats GTM - look forward to seeing your picture up in your newly-decorated home when next I visit.

Congrats. to the other lucky ones too.

Enjoy the Merlin honeymoon : )

March 4, 2012 at 1:45 PM  
Blogger Moose Hollow Farm said...

Congratulations to the winners!! Looking forward to the next contest. Have a wonderful week, Jenna!! Give your dream pony a hug for me.

March 4, 2012 at 6:57 PM  
OpenID outdoors1968 said...

Enjoy the quality time, Jenna.

March 4, 2012 at 8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home