Thursday, March 8, 2012

a girl in the war


Blogger Suzanne said...

Nice....Thanks for sharing.. By the way you and Merlin look like a perfect pair. Hope you enjoy your riding lesson tomorrow. I rode my horse bareback today and it was fantastic !! Gotta love them !! ENJOY !

March 8, 2012 at 10:23 PM  
Blogger Lara said...

very fine...this guy is a writer (like you writer) too.

March 9, 2012 at 12:01 AM  
Blogger Erica said...

Chicken question for you....I have 4year old layers that are rarely laying. I have read about their potential lifespan and don't want to support them into old age but At this age will they be tough eating?

March 9, 2012 at 12:28 AM  
Blogger Jenna said...

tough as nails, but nothing a crock pot stew and a piecrust cant fix!! slow cook them in broth all day with potatoes, onions, and carrots on low till the meat is falling off the bone. then remove the bones, and add flour a little at a time to thicken the broth. Pour stew into pie crust. POT PIE!

March 9, 2012 at 7:50 AM  
Blogger Goat Song said...

Hehe, I listen to this song EVERY DAY. Love it!!! Someday, I'm going to listen to this song in my own truck, with a farm collie in the seat next to me. We'll have the music loud, the windows down, and there'll most likely be a load of hay, or a trailer of stocker calves behind us, as we cruise down the highway... Yep. Music, dog, girl, truck. It's all good. ;)

March 9, 2012 at 11:05 AM  
Blogger Catharine said...

I LOVE Josh Ritter. Huge fan! Thanks for this.

March 11, 2012 at 5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home