Friday, March 9, 2012

and her horse

Jon Katz came along with his camera and tripod to Riding Right, the place I board and train with Merlin. He took some amazing photos and wrote about it at his blog. He writes "We joked about Merlin’s controversial arrival. What about your life, I said (or mine) could possibly be described as rational? I worry about Jenna sometimes – she takes on many things – but I do not worry about her decisions." For that, I thank him.

See the photo gallery of Merlin and I, tacking up and taking our first lesson together in the barn light at his Facebook page.


Blogger Goat Song said...

Those are some downright awesome pictures! You and Merlin make such a cute, photogenic pair! :)

March 9, 2012 at 12:57 PM  
Blogger Noël McNeil said...


March 9, 2012 at 1:11 PM  
Blogger Deb Naydan said...


March 9, 2012 at 1:28 PM  
Blogger Colleen Mole said...

you two look perfect together :) (love the sweater btw)

March 9, 2012 at 1:29 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

You look so pretty, Jenna. I especially love the photo in which the two of you are facing the camera.

March 9, 2012 at 2:02 PM  
Blogger Plant City Homestead said...

They say that people look like their dogs, but you look like your horse....a perfect match. I am so glad that Jon brought his camera. I follow his blog just for the photos, and he definitely caught the relationship, not just the subject.

March 9, 2012 at 2:06 PM  
Blogger Bovey Belle said...

What a lovely portrait of you both. One to be framed and hung on the wall, for sure.

March 9, 2012 at 2:14 PM  
Blogger Deltaville Jamie said...

I believe if life was all 'rational' a great many things would not have come about. I can say, if I lived rationally, I would not have my two great, beautiful children. Here's to living life irrationally- and to the fullest! Good luck with Merlin, you two look good together!

March 9, 2012 at 2:29 PM  
Blogger feathers217 said...

Jon did a wonderful job with the photo's , it is so good to see you Jenna from Jon's eye. You & Merlin were ment to be and it shows so well in the pics. Will be a wonderful day when he goes home to Cold Antler Farm to meet the rest of his loving family ! You did good Girl , you did good !

March 9, 2012 at 3:53 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

This blog needs a "Like" button. Sure I'd just click it after nearly every post but still. :)

March 9, 2012 at 6:51 PM  
Blogger Becca said...

A perfect pair you and Merlin are. I'm glad your friend was there to take pictures. He did a wonderful job of capturing the morning. I do hope everything works out well for you and Merlin.

March 9, 2012 at 8:12 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

The horse is lovely, but the sweater is AMAZING. (I'm a knitter, can you tell :))

March 9, 2012 at 8:24 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

The horse is lovely, but the sweater is AMAZING. (I'm a knitter, can you tell :))

March 9, 2012 at 8:25 PM  
Blogger Lara said...

So glad this hansome fell is in your life!

March 9, 2012 at 8:52 PM  
Blogger seagoddess said...

Great photo!!

March 10, 2012 at 7:15 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Loved the photos. @Justin, I have thought the same thing so many times.
@Jenna, if you remove your scarf and pull your hair down, you and Merlin will look identical. True love.

March 10, 2012 at 9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home