Sunday, February 19, 2012

a snowy morning light


Blogger Heidi said...

Beautiful morning, Jenna! Thanks for sharing :-) Good luck with Merlin today!

February 19, 2012 at 8:53 AM  
Blogger Molly said...

Thanks for doing all the farm work and sharing these beautiful caught moments of you life; even the vicarious experience is something special.

February 19, 2012 at 10:00 AM  
Blogger Becca said...

Very cool. Oh how I miss trees. I'm envious.

February 19, 2012 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger Lara said...

Exciting things ahead for CAF! Loved the sound of snow crunching in the video.

February 19, 2012 at 12:43 PM  
Blogger Jimmie said...

Thanks for the walk along. I don't remember, how much land do you have?

Diane in North Carolina

February 19, 2012 at 1:23 PM  
Blogger Greentwinsmummy said...

What a lovely start to the day x Gibson is a delight :o)

I probably picked the worst week lol last week to send you a long overdue email but I hope admist all the heavy ones you found it and it made you smile.

Keep on keeping on, thats what grinds the buggers down the most lol!
GTM x x x

February 19, 2012 at 1:39 PM  
Blogger Jenna said...

6.5 acres, not much, but enough!

and I got your email, loved it to pieces, but so behind it is sad. It made my night, and I truly needed that boost.

February 19, 2012 at 2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home