Wednesday, February 22, 2012

let's set the world on fire


Blogger Louis said...

That was a pretty impressive lead vocal!

February 22, 2012 at 3:08 PM  
Blogger Louis said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

February 22, 2012 at 3:08 PM  
Blogger John Taylor said...

I liked te glee version better.


February 22, 2012 at 3:52 PM  
Blogger Jenna said...

I love Glee

February 22, 2012 at 3:55 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Love that song. Always perks me up throughout the day.

February 22, 2012 at 5:51 PM  
Blogger sara amber said...

man, i effing love this song. both the original version and the glee version.

February 22, 2012 at 8:12 PM  
Blogger Stacey said...

Love this song. :)

February 22, 2012 at 8:17 PM  
Blogger Jenna said...

I know it's nothing new, but I was floored by this live version...amazing vocals! amazing performance.

February 22, 2012 at 8:21 PM  
Blogger Jenna said...

there is the Glee version, i have such a soft spot for Rachel B, she is a mess and horrible and I can't get enough of her cause she tries so damn hard.

February 22, 2012 at 8:24 PM  
Blogger Jenna said...

i still love it when they sing journey though..

February 22, 2012 at 8:29 PM  
Blogger Louis said...

OMG Glee??? How can you compare that slop with Nate Reuss singing live, with such exuberance and emotion, hitting every note perfectly.

Glee (like a lot of things these days) is so fake, so loaded with sugar, so auto-tuned, so cheap, yuck!

February 22, 2012 at 10:29 PM  
Blogger John Taylor said...

@Louis....justmy opinion. I though the live version the singer was off key. Like I said just my opinion. I watch Glee with my daughter's and I like when they do the 80's songs. Love the journey stuff as well.

February 23, 2012 at 1:04 AM  
Blogger Jenna said...

I think Glee is fun. I don't watch it to become a better person, it's fantasy, really. But I think it is a good show for teenagers, specially outcasts, and deals with a lot of issues facing teens today (drugs, alcohol, sexuality, bullying, suicide, diversity, etc)

February 23, 2012 at 8:28 AM  
Blogger Louis said...

If you listened to the clip jenna posted with lousy little computer or cell phone speakers it might sound a little off key, but try it with some really good headphones and i think you'll agree that the live performance was a tour de force.

As far as Glee, i've made my opinion known. No need to push it :-)

February 23, 2012 at 10:22 AM  
Blogger greendria said...

What a great blog; homebrew, rabbit stew, and sweet modern electro rock. Keep it up!!!!

February 23, 2012 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger Joie said...

This song was literally the only thing running through my head during 3and a half hours of pushing during the birth of my baby. I LOVE that you posted this version.

February 24, 2012 at 11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home