Tuesday, February 14, 2012

happy valentine's day


Blogger Laura Pike said...

Happy Valentines Day back, I love the direction your life has taken over the last couple of years, can't wait to see where it takes you. Nice compost material!

February 14, 2012 at 2:22 AM  
Blogger Greentwinsmummy said...

And from big piles of shit, doth wonderous things grow, of such beauty that if we were prewarned what lay ahead, we would surely fall to the floor with humble thankfulness.

Have faith.Live in the 'now' and leave the rest to powers far greater than us.

Everything will be just fine.Trust me x
GTM x x x x

February 14, 2012 at 2:50 AM  
Blogger Meredith A said...

Happy Valentines Day!

I'm surprised its not a pitchfork.

February 14, 2012 at 3:52 AM  
Blogger tami said...

(Laughing)...What a load of Cr@p!

February 14, 2012 at 5:00 AM  
Blogger Odie Langley said...

You caught my feelings about this day so well in your photograph. Great job Jenna.

February 14, 2012 at 5:49 AM  
Blogger Sylvan said...

Ha. Ha. Loves it

February 14, 2012 at 6:01 AM  
Blogger seagoddess said...


February 14, 2012 at 6:50 AM  
Blogger doglady said...

A wheelbarrow of horse shit trumps a box of Godiva chocolates any day. Of course I have neither. Enjoy your blessings.

February 14, 2012 at 7:03 AM  
Blogger Moose Hollow Farm said...

Farmer's Gold!! Happy Valentine's Day, Jenna!!

February 14, 2012 at 7:14 AM  
Blogger Debi said...

LMAO! You should totally turn that one into a greeting card. :)

Bogus holiday aside, hope you have a wonderful day today!

February 14, 2012 at 8:07 AM  
Blogger Opossim Ridge said...


Last year hubby got me 15-5gal buckets of horse poo for Valentines day. Now that’s a man who knows the way to a woman’s heart, at least mine.

Hope your day is blessed!

February 14, 2012 at 8:18 AM  
Blogger Flartus said...

In a red wheelbarrow, no less!

February 14, 2012 at 8:38 AM  
Blogger Kris said...

Oh my goodness! That is funny! Ya know what? I feel the same way. It is just a big ole load of crap for sure. I heard the average person spends $112.00 for this day. I am getting way short changed. Have a good day yourself. I am still laughing and this will stay with me all day. Thanks!

February 14, 2012 at 9:14 AM  
Blogger jim said...

im a guy who likes valentines day-i spoil momma just a little more on this day in appreciation of all she does to make my life a better place to love in-love this lady

February 14, 2012 at 9:14 AM  
Blogger Kara said...


February 14, 2012 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger KristyWes said...

Perfect. :)

February 14, 2012 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

Hahahahaha, I LOVE it!!!! Happy horse shit Valentine's Day, too funny.

February 14, 2012 at 12:06 PM  
Blogger jules said...

Hey, I just KNOW there's a pony in there somewhere!!!!!

February 14, 2012 at 12:15 PM  
Blogger Linzleh said...

...and wondrous flowers shall grow from the common dross of life... Happy Valentine's Day, I agree, way too much focus on couples for us singlets.

February 14, 2012 at 12:55 PM  
Blogger Kris said...

Just have to say that hubby (who is a truck driver and just this morning got home from being out over 3 weeks) and I just got done being knee deep in mud fixing a leaking pipe outside. This pipe has been leaking about 6 weeks now. All I have to do is htreaten to call a friend who's a plumber and charges $60.00 an hour. Gets him every time. Now that's a great way to spend a Valentine's day. And when I told him about your wheelbarrow fool of poop, he had forgotten what day this is. Love this guy!

February 14, 2012 at 2:18 PM  
OpenID jessieimproved said...

Hey that pile of poo is brown gold for farmland, so it's kind of like getting a necklace, right?

February 14, 2012 at 2:50 PM  
Blogger Big Sky Chicken Ranch and Victory Garden said...

That is one festive looking load! I like the red wheel barrow. HAHA!

February 14, 2012 at 2:53 PM  
Blogger Amy Daniels said...

That is just so poopy. :-) I just found your blog today after hearing a spot on NPR. I also have Barnheart disease...and live stuck in suburban hell. Valentine's day aside, I am planning to get some of your books for myself.

February 14, 2012 at 4:29 PM  
Blogger TeresaNoelleRoberts said...

It would work for me. Himself presented me with chicken poo the day after Christmas and I squee'd as much, if not more, than I did over any other gift.

February 14, 2012 at 5:39 PM  
Blogger Sewing Machine Girl said...

don't flounder in your direction GF. You know a well matched team can only pull when both are equally strong. Build who you are until he finds you, ah...then what an alliance. I wish I had the direction you have at your age.

February 14, 2012 at 8:50 PM  
Blogger pawsfurme said...

AMEN!! Poop is a wonderful thing. :)

February 14, 2012 at 8:51 PM  
Blogger Bountiful Roses said...

I always ask my husband for a load of manure for valentine's day. That way I know he gives a xxxx! On Saturday he will be getting me a pick up load of horse manure for our garden. True Love!

February 14, 2012 at 10:56 PM  
Blogger jenomnibus said...

Girl, you are hilarious!

February 14, 2012 at 11:04 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

I agree, that should be a card!

February 14, 2012 at 11:24 PM  
Blogger WeekendFarmer said...

ha ha ha ha ha ...that was a good one. You are too funny! Come on. Cheer up! You never know what/who you will find around the corner : )

February 17, 2012 at 7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home