Friday, January 6, 2012

jasper being jasper


Blogger Teresa said...

Very cute! But why are you holding a chicken? :-)

January 6, 2012 at 4:43 PM  
Blogger Jenna said...

haha, i was checking out this bird with a limp and was turning her over to see her feet when I saw Jasper running around the pasture like a nut. I wanted to get him on film, and walked over to him, and started filming with the bird in hand!

January 6, 2012 at 4:48 PM  
Blogger Odie Langley said...

I really enjoyed watching him play around but got chills seeing him rolling around in the snow.

January 6, 2012 at 5:03 PM  
Blogger Ngo Family Farm said...

Ah, I roll around like that from time to time ;)

What a grand pony he is!

January 6, 2012 at 5:10 PM  
Blogger jenomnibus said...

He is so cute, both looks and personality-wise! What a show-off too!

January 6, 2012 at 5:21 PM  
OpenID Tami said...

How about the new little Goose! When can we see a video of him with his Mom and Pop?

January 6, 2012 at 5:22 PM  
Blogger Jenna said...

i will take one soon!

January 6, 2012 at 5:26 PM  
Blogger Kris said...

That is a nice looking healthy horse for Jan. You must be feeding him really good. He is so handsome. And running around like a puppy.

January 6, 2012 at 5:37 PM  
Blogger Heather Ann said...

I grew up with a scrappy little old-style POA and that was build just like this guy. I am determined that they are related :) And it was so fun watching him jump around, and oh the tail swish before the roll - I used to watch that swish with such dread after we washed that pony of mine and she'd roll right into the biggest, greenest pile... Also, we lived where there has never been snow and I loved seeing his coat in such a place where it is so wonderfully camflauged! What a treat!

January 6, 2012 at 5:51 PM  
Blogger Flartus said...

Oh, he's really handsome, and such beautiful movement. I'd love to see him romping with some other ponies. I can't imagine the blackfaces are much fun for him. :)

And I can't tell you how much I loved the "by the way, I'm holding a chicken" moment.

January 6, 2012 at 6:52 PM  
Blogger Debi said...

Sweet boy...he always looks so happy!

January 6, 2012 at 6:55 PM  
Blogger Lara said...

Go Jasper! He's one cool guy Jenna :-)

January 6, 2012 at 8:26 PM  
Blogger Jenna said...

Lara! I got your email but I can't reply because my IP address is blocked from so many spamfilters now... or, in the filter? whatever, all my emails bounce back to you.

See you at the workshop, and you are staying HERE

January 6, 2012 at 8:56 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

Wow, he looks so much better than when you got him.

January 6, 2012 at 9:18 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

That boy is sooooo handsome. Seems to be really happy at CAF.

January 6, 2012 at 11:01 PM  
Blogger KellyV (Kelly the Fifth) said...

As a city girl who knows nothing about horses except that they are smart and loyal, your boy sure does love you. He looks so happy. And I must say I think the comments have been much kinder since you brought it out into the open that sometimes people were not using their company manners. Good on.

January 6, 2012 at 11:41 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

I love Jasper's trot! He'll be really something to look at when you drive him in a buggy.

January 7, 2012 at 3:11 AM  
Blogger steak and eggs said...

Funny watching Jasper trying to roll up hill. As the old saying "He feeling his oats".

January 7, 2012 at 7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home