Wednesday, December 7, 2011

the exhasuted celebrity


Blogger Goat Song said...

LOL. Poor guy. It's hard work bein' famous. ;)

December 7, 2011 at 3:46 PM  
Blogger Drew Shiel said...

Is that an iPhone by his weary paw?

December 7, 2011 at 4:02 PM  
Blogger Norma from Misty Haven Alpacas said...

Gosh, I miss having a sleeping dog on the floor. (I love that Drew pointed out the iPhone)

December 7, 2011 at 4:12 PM  
Blogger John Taylor said...

I think that is the stamp pad!

Grace and Peace,


December 7, 2011 at 4:41 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Jenna, You got me with this photo. I just ordered online through Battenkill's website and Pay Pal. Nice and easy. But poor you and Gibson have another book to sign!
Have great success and keep up the great blog too!

December 7, 2011 at 5:03 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

So cute! Did Gibson really stamp the books with his paw?!

December 7, 2011 at 5:23 PM  
Blogger polly said...

yes he did; mine came out just like a proper ink blot - it looks a lot like a cat :)

December 7, 2011 at 5:45 PM  
Blogger The Sprouting Acorn said...

all that work signing books... poor tuckered-out pooch. looks like an ink pad near his paws... that's what i call layin' down on the job! lol

how long did it take you to write this latest book, jenna? also, do you use any special writing programs, or good ol' word or pages?


December 7, 2011 at 5:45 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

Was it stamped next to where Jenna signed? Mine didn't have Gibson's paw :(

December 7, 2011 at 5:48 PM  
Blogger georgie said...

Oh it may have tired you out, but thank you so much Gibson! Love having your pawtograph on our copy of Barnheart. You have very big furry paws!

December 7, 2011 at 6:04 PM  
Blogger Jenna said...

Connie marked who asked for Gibson's sig to be added, if it wasn't requested it wasn't signed. I think that was the arrangement over the phone? I don't know, I just did what the order forms said!

December 7, 2011 at 6:15 PM  
Blogger Jenna said...

I think I worked on Barnheart a while, the first draft was rejected so I had to redo it. I just use word!

December 7, 2011 at 6:16 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

Aw, I didn't realize that, it's my fault, I didn't specify. Maybe I'll get a second shot when I pre-order your next book :) Already looking forward to it!

December 7, 2011 at 6:33 PM  
Blogger Victoria Nidetch said...

It's a hard job being famous, but someone has to do it!

December 7, 2011 at 10:02 PM  
Blogger unhappybirthday said...

I'm pretty sure I marked mine to be "signed" and my copy doesn't have it. I'm rather disappointed as that was one of the reasons I purchased the book from Battenkill.

December 8, 2011 at 1:12 AM  
Blogger unhappybirthday said...

On a lighter note, I am really enjoying the book so far. Reading Barnheart feels a lot like eating to satisfy a craving. Of course, I got to where I was practically stalking my mail box in anticipation of receiving it! So, I suppose that is a fairly accurate analogy ;)

December 8, 2011 at 1:22 AM  
Blogger Jenna said...

i just go there and get a stack of books, some are marked "paw print" and some have specific instructions as to what should be written. If they don't have either, then I was told to just sign them.

December 8, 2011 at 8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home