Monday, December 26, 2011

csa update

Just wanted to check in with all of you CSA and Webinar subscribers. CSA packages have began shipping, some hopefully have arrived at your doors before Christmas. For those that have not, I do apologize and they will get to you soon. As for the webinars, had no DSL since Saturday afternoon into this morning, and it is spotty at best, so I am waiting for a connection strong enough to support a 25 minute upload! You will get the dulcimer video in all its glory soon as I can get it too you.

I realize to some of my more cautious readers that might sound like a line. But feel free to call the folks at Common Sense Mechanical who came out on Christmas Day to check for rat/mice damage chewing through my phone lines. Turns out it wasn't chewed lines (like I thought) but the actual phone jack outside in the gray box is dead. So someone from the phone company has to do their voodoo to the outside connection. In the meantime I get my 5-8 minutes here and there where it works! (took three failed attempts to post just this!). It's always something.

Know I am doing my level best, and as things move forward and I have more time to dedicate to just the farm it will only go smoother. I appreciate your kindness, patience, and support.

6 Comments:

Blogger CJ said...

Could be water got in the box and the freezing and thawing has caused some problems.

December 26, 2011 at 11:47 AM  
Blogger CJ said...

Also, received (totally unexpected) a signed copy of Barnheart for Xmas. I had already read the book this summer and have lent it to a friend. The signed copy will stay put on my bookshelf.

December 26, 2011 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger redbird said...

Phone problems, especially in older houses, are not uncommon—glad it wasn’t the rodents!

Got wind of someone who makes dulcimers and am going to check their stuff out later today—very excited!

December 26, 2011 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger melody_cir said...

This senior citizen is over being cautious, Jenna. Aside from my hilarious brother, you are the most open, honest person I know. And yes, it's always something. Like when I warfarinized my mice and they chewed thru my plastic water pipes to get to water. You take me back many years to when I drove the cows with faithful dog Twinkle, and loved on my lamb Pixie. My playful german shepherd Tina, tossed really old goose eggs into the air and caught them to my delight. Still remember the painful pecks greeting my poor egg stealing tactics. I'm more than happy to wait a little longer for your delightful Webinars and blog.

December 26, 2011 at 1:06 PM  
OpenID orchardfun said...

Sweet, mine just got here. A day late for Christmas, but whatever!

December 26, 2011 at 3:43 PM  
Blogger Jenna said...

I got ten more minutes filmed tonight. More fretting/listening to sounds and ear lessons and a story just for the heck of it. I will plan on a webinar a month for you, and next is probably wool processing or rabbits.

December 26, 2011 at 7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home