Monday, December 5, 2011



Blogger CallieK said...

They look delicious!

December 5, 2011 at 4:04 PM  
Blogger J.D. said...

Talk about fleece as white as snow!

December 5, 2011 at 4:13 PM  
Blogger Goat Song said...

Cute. :)

December 5, 2011 at 4:28 PM  
Blogger Frankie the Walk 'N Roll Dog said...

Cuteness overload- loved it!

December 5, 2011 at 4:55 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

I was SOOO hoping they'd say "jingle baaaaaaas". Ah well. Still adorable!

December 5, 2011 at 5:02 PM  
OpenID chickadeeworkshop said...

I liked this as much as the Hershey's kisses singing "We Wish You a Merry Christmas." It's been my favorite for years, but this one is coming up in a close race! Adorable.

December 5, 2011 at 5:03 PM  
Blogger Kris said...

They are so adorable! Did y'all see the behind the scenes video too?

December 5, 2011 at 5:48 PM  
Blogger Flartus said...

I saw this on another blog yesterday and thought of sending the link to you...glad somebody else thought to! Did you see the making-of video? Those sheep really charmed the filmmakers.

Woulda been better if they'd been wearing your new t-shirt, though. :D

December 5, 2011 at 6:59 PM  
Blogger doglady said...

Just had to tell you about my trip to Bangor today. Bear in mind I have a case of Barnheart. I ventured into TJMaxx for the first time in at least 5 years. I wandered through the whole store with my empty cart amongst many women with full ones. I found one item for my granddaughter and checked out. Down the road a bit, I came to Tractor Supply. Phew, now I was among my people. Yup, gotta love Carharts.

December 5, 2011 at 7:44 PM  
Blogger Victoria Nidetch said...

Oh how cute!

December 5, 2011 at 8:33 PM  
Blogger Karen C said...

The "making of" video was even better!

December 5, 2011 at 10:06 PM  
Blogger sheila said...

Musical lambs get to grow into wool producers. Can't eat talent like that.

December 6, 2011 at 1:02 AM  
Blogger Carissa Kennedy said...

Got your book delivered today. Got home at 5pm tonight, sat down and read the entire... friggin... thing...!!! 6.5 hours in a cozy chair and two very annoyed German Shepherds! LOVED IT! My husband (lovingly) mocked my open laughter and sniffles.

December 6, 2011 at 2:38 AM  
Blogger Barri said...

NPR had a story on it this morning - but was concerned that the sheep were wearing goat :)

December 6, 2011 at 8:20 AM  
Blogger Sara D said...

Wanted to let you know that "Chick Days" is selling really well at the shop I manage in Grass Valley, CA. I've been telling all my customers that you are an inspiration and a great writer. I think we got 12 in a couple weeks ago and now we only have 3. I'm going to suggest the owners by Barnheart next!

December 6, 2011 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger Carissa Kennedy said...

@Sara D; which book store? I'm in Grass Valley too!!

December 6, 2011 at 2:55 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

Jenna, Barnheart just came in the mail and made my day, thank you! I'm off work early and my daughter is napping, perfect time to start your book!

December 6, 2011 at 5:00 PM  
Blogger August Johnson said...

My copy of Barnheart came today! Thanks so much, it's a great story!

December 6, 2011 at 5:36 PM  
Blogger jim said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

December 6, 2011 at 9:01 PM  
Blogger jim said...

mama just made a couple loafs of bread using "made from scratch" book----good stuff

December 6, 2011 at 9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home