Wednesday, November 9, 2011

my all-time favorite CAF music videos


Blogger bookkm said...


November 9, 2011 at 3:59 PM  
Blogger Luann said...

awesome Jenna!

November 9, 2011 at 4:08 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

What a fantastic life you have had so far...and what a great future ahead!
Love watching every second of your videos.

November 9, 2011 at 4:30 PM  
Blogger fyrmnsflam said...

Great montage! Beautiful, awesome, inspiring. I'm so glad I've found your blog. "Catching up with you" has become a highlight of my day.

November 9, 2011 at 5:14 PM  
Blogger Susannah of Cricklewood Farm said...

Inspiring! Such an adventure you are having. Thanks for sharing.

November 9, 2011 at 5:21 PM  
Blogger Mist said...

The "first year" video chokes me up everytime, and I have watched it many, many times! Thank you for sharing with us, Jenna.

November 9, 2011 at 5:23 PM  
Blogger Katou said...

Wow, Jenna!

Really touching to review those videos, once again.

You can be proud of what you have accomplished and went through these past years.

Thanks for sharing.

November 9, 2011 at 6:57 PM  
Blogger Sonja said...

Oh my! Those rock! You just picked me up and took me right along with you.

November 9, 2011 at 7:07 PM  
Blogger Valri said...

Well done! I'm fairly new to your blog and hadn't seen any of them before — loved them all. Thank you.

November 9, 2011 at 7:22 PM  
Blogger Cynthia said...

You are living the dream and inspiring others.
Thank you for sharing!

November 9, 2011 at 8:19 PM  
Blogger pawsfurme said...

That last one chokes me up every time, as well. The music just adds to it. Each time I watch your videos, I'm drawn further into a farming dream and it continues to feel "right". I love my little goaties and I can't wait to someday give them all the space they deserve. :)

November 9, 2011 at 10:10 PM  
Blogger Goat Song said...

The second video, 'A Year So far', always makes me cry, and the last video always inspires me to refocus myself and stick to my goals. Excellent videos, all of them. :)

What are the names of the songs to the 2nd and 3rd videos?

November 9, 2011 at 10:53 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

That was fabulous, Jenna. I, too, like the last one best because Jasper is in it.

November 10, 2011 at 12:13 AM  
Blogger Sprite said...

I love these videos. The last one is so powerful.

November 10, 2011 at 2:15 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Well done Jenna on your achievements. I catch up with your blog every day over here in the UK. Love the snow video and all the music!

November 10, 2011 at 4:20 AM  
Blogger little homestead in the mountains said...

The first one is my fave by far!

November 10, 2011 at 8:45 AM  
Blogger Jimmie said...

Love your resolve to be a farmer. Folks like you used to be the backbone of America. Seeing how you go about your dreams gives me hope that farming will once again be the thing that saves America.

I think your videos and books ought to be shown in schools across America, just so young folks will know just what's possible so long as there are hard work and hard resolves in abundance.

Keep it up, girl.

Diane in North Carolina

November 10, 2011 at 10:20 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

So sorry I can't watch your videos on my slow dial-up connection. Any chance you might put them on DVD?

November 10, 2011 at 10:40 AM  
Blogger Matt_Middleton said...

Thank you :)

November 10, 2011 at 11:23 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

Videos are beautiful, I feel such pride for you when I see all that you have accomplished. Keep making your dreams come true and thank you for sharing the journey with us.

Gotta say, I love the music you choose as well.

November 10, 2011 at 1:17 PM  
Blogger Glyndalyn said...


November 10, 2011 at 10:12 PM  
Blogger Knit Picky Knitter said...

Enjoyed the videos!!!! Great job!!! When did you get cats and why haven't you ever mentioned them?? Here's to many more wonderful years on Cold Antler Farm!

November 11, 2011 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

I too would love to know the names of the musical performers in the videos. I love the music, well, I love way you are trying, hoping and becoming right before our eyes too, back to the music - I need musical help. I love the sounds but can't seem to find that type of music on the radio so I can make lists and check them out. Please help the musically challenged. Lists are always good.

November 11, 2011 at 12:46 PM  
Blogger Jenna said...

First video is Keep the Car Running, by the amazing Canadians that are: The Arcade Fire.

The snow video is Fleet Foxes, White Winter Hymnal.

The 3rd is Josh Ritter's Change of Time.

Last video is Sigur Ros, song title listed under the video, can't remember it.

November 11, 2011 at 6:56 PM  
Blogger bree said...

I have watched the videos several time and again today. They are special and inspiring. The pictures, movies and music work so well together. I just love watching them! You are awsome. Gibson is so cute as a new puppy!!! Makes me want to get another dog.

November 12, 2011 at 7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home