Thursday, November 3, 2011

jasper: the week he arrived


Blogger Victoria Nidetch said...

Look at that face,what a handsome boy!

November 3, 2011 at 9:50 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

I love that boy. You made a wonderful choice in Jasper and really seem to be enjoying him.

November 3, 2011 at 10:05 PM  
Blogger Rosie said...

What a difference, his coat is so shiny now and the color not all bleached out, plus he has muscled up and looks so much better. Congrats! Good work. From one old horsewoman.

November 4, 2011 at 2:04 AM  
Blogger Sewing Machine Girl said...

Jenna, I am about to be gifted with a plow pony of my own. Unfortunately, I spent my horse-life with saddle mounts and don't have a lick of experience with harness and driving. Can you point me toward some publications to get me started. Much obliged!

November 8, 2011 at 8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home