Saturday, November 12, 2011

BARNHEART!

I have some good news for anyone interested in a personalized and signed copy of Barnheart. Connie Brook—who owns Battenkill Books in downtown Cambridge—and I had a conversation. She is going to pre-sell copies of Barnheart and deliver them right to your door. You can also get signed copies of Chick Days or Made From Scratch right now. This is a way to support an independent book store and get the book signed by the author at the same time. Because of the farm, I don't do a lot of touring for my books, so this may be the only way to grab a scribbled-on copy. I am thrilled to do it.

If you are interested, call or email Connie at the number below and she'll take down your information and requests. Then, this early winter when Barnheart comes out, I'll head down to the bookstore and sign them for you. Gibson possibly will too (if you don't mind pawprints on your books Title Pages) and you'll receieve them shortly after they hit the press. I thank you in advance, and hope she gets a stack big enough to inspire her to get those chickens she was talking to me about. Cambridge might be allowing the chooks in town, a big deal in this one-stoplight burg.

Battenkill Books
15 East Main St.
Cambridge, NY 12816
(518) 677-2515
connie@battenkillbooks.com
www.battenkillbooks.com

Or just click here to order online:





11 Comments:

Blogger Goat Song said...

Ooooh *squeal*, I want an autographed book! With Gibson's paw print too! ;)

Will have to give the book shop a call!

October 10, 2011 at 5:48 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

A new book? Oooh, that's exciting!

October 10, 2011 at 5:58 PM  
Blogger Trekout2 said...

Ok I have one on order but Santa is coming so I will order more with autographed and paw print.... Thanks Jenna

October 10, 2011 at 6:16 PM  
Blogger Teresa said...

Gibson's own personal "pawtograph"... that's what we call our reading dogs' pawprints when they autograph a reward book for one of our readers.

October 10, 2011 at 6:59 PM  
Blogger sloejennfizz said...

Thanks for re-posting this I have been meaning to look in the archives for the info to order & this is so much easier!

October 10, 2011 at 7:18 PM  
Blogger nese said...

will the new book be out in time for christmas delivery?

October 10, 2011 at 7:50 PM  
Blogger georgie said...

I just finished Made from Scratch (loved the pawtograph from Gibson and autograph from Jenna). Made the white bread per the recipe in the book. It turned out quite tasty. Now waiting for our preopdered ocpy of Barnheart.

October 10, 2011 at 7:55 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Roy said...

I've already ordered mine and Connie was super nice to work with!

October 10, 2011 at 9:45 PM  
Blogger Carissa Kennedy said...

Just ordered mine today plus a copy of Chick Days!!! Yay!! I can't believe I have to wait until December!

October 12, 2011 at 5:35 PM  
Blogger georgie said...

We need to keep independent booksellers in business. I ordered and received a signed copy of Made From Scratch from Connie. I also preordered a signed copy of Barnheart from her. It isn't very often you get the author's signature as well as her dog's pawprint in a book!

November 12, 2011 at 12:25 PM  
Blogger Mayleen said...

I've ordered mine, but forgot about the pawprint... I figured the regular ol' autograph was enough, but maybe Gibson would inspire some of my dogs ;)

November 12, 2011 at 2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home