Thursday, October 13, 2011

...the enemy returns


OpenID barntalkblog said...

Even though it makes Gibson upset, it's absolutely hilarious that what making him upset is a little scarecrow dolly! I've never met a dog with such irrational hatred of something like that.


October 13, 2011 at 2:12 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

That just made my day!! Too funny Jenna---thanks for sharing :) How long has he been doing this? Is it a recent development?

October 13, 2011 at 2:13 PM  
Blogger Deltaville Jamie said...

Thank you again for the laugh (it's been a dreary rough day here). Maybe Gibson has been watching too many Chuckie movies? On a side note, just got your Chick Days book yesterday, I can't put it down. Never have I been so immersed in a non-fiction book!

October 13, 2011 at 2:50 PM  
Blogger Greentwinsmummy said...

That is one of the funniest things I have ever seen! I just watched the latest video and came back to this one! He still hates dolly lol!!!
GTM x x

October 13, 2011 at 2:59 PM  
Blogger Goat Song said...

HAHAHA!! Poor Gibson! ;) Oh man that is entirely too funny! What a dog...

October 13, 2011 at 3:30 PM  
Blogger Karen Rickers said...

Too hilarious for words!!

October 13, 2011 at 3:38 PM  
Blogger mmgreenough said...

You're so mean!!!! Hahaha

October 13, 2011 at 4:10 PM  
Blogger Glyndalyn said...

Ha! Somehow that doll looks menacing to Gibson. Does anything resembles the doll cause the same behavior?

October 13, 2011 at 4:23 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Endlessly entertaining! Love your videos.

October 13, 2011 at 6:35 PM  
OpenID explore said...

Give my regards to Gibson's (future) therapist.

October 13, 2011 at 7:17 PM  
Blogger Victoria Nidetch said...

So funny! Poor Gibson, he is just hypersensitive to ugly scarecrow dolls! I hate those small troll dolls with blue hair.

October 13, 2011 at 7:38 PM  
Blogger John Taylor said...

That was too funny! Poor Gibson! LOL

Grace and Peace,


October 13, 2011 at 8:03 PM  
Blogger leafonatree said...


October 13, 2011 at 8:18 PM  
Blogger Trekout2 said...

OK that's to funny.

October 13, 2011 at 8:33 PM  
Blogger Megan, Rudy's mom said...

I love the blog. But it's so much fun to mess with our dogs!

October 13, 2011 at 10:02 PM  
Blogger Paula said...

See? I told ya.

He's just saying " Yes! Yes Mom! THAT'S THE ONE I WANT!!"

October 13, 2011 at 11:42 PM  
Blogger The Village Queen said...

You are so bad!! Too funny, poor Gibson!
You better buy that thing and let him rip it to shreds for his christmas gift. Thanks for the laugh

October 14, 2011 at 12:21 AM  
Blogger Patsy said...

I think we need to come up with a name for that doll. At least we'll have something to call it when Gibson rips it to shreds!

October 14, 2011 at 7:14 AM  
Blogger daisy said...

It just makes me wonder, "What is he thinkin'?"

October 14, 2011 at 8:20 AM  
Blogger Teri said...

I say we all chip in and buy him that thing....and then you can film him tearing it to shreds. He's a hoot!

October 14, 2011 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger sahmeam said...

That is hilarious. Does that scarecrow have pig-tails? I sure hope so, 'cause that makes it about ten times funnier!
I just shared both videos with my giggling daughters, and as they were leaving the room I heard the older one say, "oh man, I love that dog!"

October 14, 2011 at 5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home