Monday, August 1, 2011

are we there yet?!


Blogger Odie Langley said...

That was awesome Jenna and made my monday morning for sure. Have an awesome week.

August 1, 2011 at 7:15 AM  
Blogger Peacemom said...

Anyone who thinks animals aren't smart should watch this. I'm always amazed at how their brains work. Go, Gibson, Go!!

August 1, 2011 at 7:42 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

There is no smarter dog than a border collie. I have a border/lab mix, and I will never own another kind! (Actually she own me, but that's another story!) What a beautiful pup!

August 1, 2011 at 7:57 AM  
Blogger Flartus said...

Well, there's no doubt Gibson's got a "thing" for sheep!

August 1, 2011 at 9:20 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

He remindes me so much of my Quinn! We really need to get them together. Quinn is 10 now and still gets just as worked up for things, especially chickens. He hasn't had the pleaseure of being around sheep, but herds chickens. Every spring when either the new chicks hatch or come by mail it's baby chicken day and he get's just like that.

August 1, 2011 at 10:14 AM  
Blogger Sue Steeves said...

ha ha ha! Looks just like my pup when we turn onto the street that the dog park is on.....they are smarties!

August 1, 2011 at 12:17 PM  
Blogger Mona said...

Just love those border collies!

August 1, 2011 at 1:24 PM  
Blogger Kyler and Sylvia said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 1, 2011 at 10:13 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Jenna I have just became aware of you site. I LOVE it. Your a remarkeable woman Jenna, I come home from work everyday and cant wait to see what you have posted. Your lifestyle and stories are truly amazing and a great inspiration because I to have the desires you did and still have. You are a true inspiration. I cannot say tht enough.
I do not have alot of money as of yet am living paycheck to patcheck so I can not dontate now. But let me tell you I will Definitly buy your books on my up-coming pay-checks and hope that in itself will help me and you both.Thank You Jenna and God Bless. Sharon

August 2, 2011 at 1:16 AM  
OpenID chickadeeworkshop said...

Get sheep??? LOL! Loved watching this and called my hubby in so he could get a chuckle, too. Thanks for the smile.

August 2, 2011 at 5:41 PM  
Blogger Campbell Kids said...

No wonder they're the most intelligent dog in the world! And CUTE too.

August 2, 2011 at 5:49 PM  
Blogger Andy said...

I can tell Gibson is full of excitement. I hope he didn't make a mess in your cab.

August 2, 2011 at 9:59 PM  
Blogger susan said...

Hysteria is not useful. Dont feed that.

August 5, 2011 at 6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home