Thursday, August 11, 2011

apple man


Blogger shepherdkelly said...

I wish I could have a glass of hard cider with you now and laugh and cry over life. lol! Something funny, my brother calls everyone a jackwagon and I thought I would make a jackapple cake and call it a jackwagon cake to make him laugh! Let you know if he laughs!

August 11, 2011 at 10:21 PM  
Blogger Jenna said...

Let me know!

Isn't it wonderful that a day can start digging a grave and end laughing at an apple addict?

I love this farm.

August 11, 2011 at 10:37 PM  
Blogger Debi said...

Sal has one of the sweetest faces I've ever seen....I just wanna hug him!

August 12, 2011 at 12:03 AM  
Blogger redbird said...

Ditto! This made me smile x 100. Thanks for sharing Cold Antler with us.

August 12, 2011 at 12:16 AM  
Blogger sheila said...

not too many apples or his rumen will be turning it into hard cider, drunk sheep can't be a good thing

August 12, 2011 at 1:38 AM  
Blogger jenomnibus said...

What a character! Love him.

August 12, 2011 at 3:17 AM  
Blogger CJ said...

While the conversation is on cider, I was just thinking yesterday I should ask you for your hard cider recipe. I made my first attempt at it last year and it was terrible. I'm hoping I just did something wrong because a cellar full of homemade hard cider would be most welcome this winter.

August 12, 2011 at 7:50 AM  
Blogger Tara said...

Sweet Sal! <3

August 12, 2011 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger Anne said...

Love this. I want to get to know each one of your animals as individuals.

August 13, 2011 at 2:05 PM  
Blogger singinggardengirl said...

My 2 yr old son can't get enough of this video. I think we have a future shepherd here.

August 26, 2011 at 8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home