Saturday, August 6, 2011

and the winners are....

I'm happy to announce that the winner of the New England Illustrated contest is Devon! And she'll be getting this original ink sketch of a dear on a Deere from Shawn Braley's sketchbook (which I'm mighty jealous of). Shawn will also be mailing her a full set of 24 note cards. Congratulations Devon, and thank you to all who entered. I plan on having a few more giveaways through the fall, so stay tuned and keep entering. You could win next time around... Also! Shawn sent me an email saying I could pick 5 other random runners up to receive a 4-pack of the note cards I showed on the post (draft horses, clotheslines, green tractor, and fat cat). Those winners are:

Farmer Jenny
Burk
Vickie
herdinbc
Coley

If your name was selected, please email me at Jenna@itsafawalk.com and I will put you in touch with Shawn to arrange your delivery.

5 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Congratulations to the lucky winners!!!!

Have a fabulous weekend everyone.

August 6, 2011 at 6:02 PM  
Blogger karental said...

Umm...none of those say "Karental from Tampa". *sigh* Guess I'll try again next time.

Congrats to the winners!

August 6, 2011 at 6:55 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Can I pretend to be one of those people?

August 6, 2011 at 7:15 PM  
Blogger Jenna said...

I know Karental, I'm sorry... You too Elizabeth. So many entrants, only 6 could win. But stay tuned for more. Trying to get a strumstick on here!

August 6, 2011 at 7:20 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Congratulations to the winners :)

August 6, 2011 at 8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home