Tuesday, July 26, 2011

kenny rogers wishes he wrote this


Blogger redbird said...

Good looking! Sounds good too. Going to look up some of their other music for sure.

July 26, 2011 at 1:50 PM  
Blogger quiltaholic said...

One of my favorite songs!

July 26, 2011 at 2:25 PM  
Blogger small farm girl said...

Love the Zack Brown Band!!!!!!

July 26, 2011 at 2:30 PM  
Blogger Kris said...

Love love love that song. Just beautiful. And he is my son-in-laws twin brother.

July 26, 2011 at 2:44 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

I think I'll knit his hat.

July 26, 2011 at 4:02 PM  
OpenID barntalkblog said...

I love Zac Brown Band! Colder Weather is definitely an awesome song.


July 26, 2011 at 4:09 PM  
Blogger CJ said...

Ha, that's funny - I just downloaded 3 of the band's songs the other night, I don't remember seeing this one though - I love their harmony.

In addition, the lead singer is what I was picturing in my mind this morning while reading the description of your perfect guy in Barnheart.

July 26, 2011 at 5:23 PM  
OpenID kindsofhoneyerica said...

I love them - and this song especially! Glad to know you do, too.

What is it about their sound that is so unique and . . . I don't know . . . just pulls you in?

July 26, 2011 at 5:26 PM  
Blogger Jenna said...

I love these guys, good happy stuff (well, usually). Knee Deep (with buffet) is catchy as hell.

July 26, 2011 at 7:49 PM  
Blogger Debi said...

Love Zack Brown! I haven't heard a song yet that I don't like, it doesn't hurt that he's easy on the eyes either! I keep telling my husband that he needs to fill his gotee into a sexy beard like that!

July 26, 2011 at 7:50 PM  
Blogger Jenna said...

I am such a sucker for that beard and wool cap. It screams pro-shepherd.

July 26, 2011 at 8:00 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Thanks for sharing Jenna! Check out this guy - I got his album the other day and immediately thought "I have to send this to Jenna!" http://www.oldmanluedecke.ca/ Great lyrics and banjo too!

July 26, 2011 at 11:23 PM  
Blogger Pit Stop Farm said...

Another huge Zack Brown Band fan here....but of course I'm a huge country fan, it's one of the few genres I will listen to.

July 27, 2011 at 7:53 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

The Zac Brown Band has been my new favorite for awhile now. His voice reminds me of James Taylor.

July 27, 2011 at 8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home