Saturday, July 9, 2011

in the fields!

Big goings-on around here this weekend! I'm about to head out the door to the Merck Forest Sheepdog trials. But there's other stuff happening as well. Jon has his book reading at Gardenworks today in Hebron, over at Common Sense Farm they are doing a farm tour/herb walk in their fields. And In Manchester the Vermont Horse Show is cranking up. Quite a day to be outside and about. For being in the middle of nowhere: some times it feels like it's the center of everything!

Tonight my friends James and Wendy are bringing me dinner: Indian Food from Saratoga. What an amazing treat! Nan, chicken masala and lamb samosas after a herding trial. Do the wonders never cease?!

Hope to see some of you out in the fields!

4 Comments:

Blogger Odie Langley said...

Have a wonderful day Jenna. I will be thinking about you down here in NC

July 9, 2011 at 8:01 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

Sounds like a perfectly beautiful day - ENJOY!

July 9, 2011 at 8:14 AM  
Blogger karental said...

And here I sit...inside...doing economics homework. Hmmm...

July 9, 2011 at 9:41 AM  
Blogger redbird said...

Have fun today; speaking of Jon, I love his recent post about his path. What I wouldn’t give today for a path like that!

July 9, 2011 at 12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home