Friday, July 29, 2011

Farm Festival Updates!

The plans for the October weekend are looking better and better! I have been contacted by folks who want to do soap making and fiber demonstrations. On top of the already planned wood lot management, timber, cheese making, animal care, and canning workshops it seems like all things are falling into place. I should have fresh cider from pressing the farm's apples in time for this as well, and hopefully, my first silver fox kits. It looks like there will be several stations and workshops going on all at once, in a casual and down-home tone. I only have about 6 spots left, and it is first registered, first served, so if you are thinking about coming up for the October 15th weekend shindig, let me know soon so we can get you registered!

9 Comments:

Blogger Indio said...

What's a silver fox kit? I haven't heard of it before.

July 29, 2011 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger Indio said...

and, please, sign me up. I'd love to join in on the knowledge sharing.

July 29, 2011 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger Jenna said...

Silver Fox Rabbits are a rare American Breed I use here for my meat rabbitry.

Indio, email me to confirm.

July 29, 2011 at 10:25 AM  
Blogger Campbell Kids said...

What fun! Too bad I'm on the other side of the country!

July 29, 2011 at 12:20 PM  
Blogger La profesora said...

I would love to come too, but I'm too far away. Good luck with planning! It sounds like it's going to be fun.

July 29, 2011 at 7:51 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

Wish I could come as well, but funds are tight and airfare from CA is a little beyond our means right now. I know its different than being there, but perhaps you could consider recording and selling retrospective videos or conduct future webinars?

July 31, 2011 at 7:50 AM  
Blogger Rob Rose said...

Please let us know more details about participating. We're in transition, but we'd love to be there. Thanks!

July 31, 2011 at 9:54 PM  
Blogger rabbit said...

hi jenna i emailed you on july 25 asking about registering and havent heard back yet! :( there would be two of us, please contact me asap as we are very interested! run.rabbit.run (at) hotmail.com

thanks looking forward to it!

August 1, 2011 at 1:43 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Gosh I would love to do this. My heart actually skipped a beat when you said October as we'll be in the US then! However we'll be travelling Chicago - NY about 10 days later. Bad timing on our part, but I wish you all the best for your workshop!

August 3, 2011 at 7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home