Saturday, July 23, 2011

come to the rabbit workshop, free!

A kind, anonymous reader has given the folks here a neat gift. She is wiling to cover the cost of two people's donation to the Meat Rabbit Workshop, so they can attend free of charge. If learning to raise your own herd for food is something that appeals to you, but the cost was prohibiting, please contact me at jenna@itsafarwalk.com and we will set you up to come on a full-boat scholarship. Workshop is August 7th at 10 Am, and yes, we will be eating rabbit!

P.S. One spot is taken!
P.S.S. Both spots taken, some kids from NYC are coming up!

3 Comments:

Blogger The Weekend Homesteader said...

I would love to come to your workshop, but I live in GA. Bummer!

July 24, 2011 at 8:42 AM  
Blogger Bethany said...

Hi,

I sent you an email, but haven't had a response. I'd like to attend, but need more info on cost. Are spots still available?

Thanks,
Bethany

July 24, 2011 at 10:39 PM  
Blogger Jenna said...

Bethany, yes! Still spots but the free trips are taken

Please email me again!!! jenna@itsafarwalk.com

July 25, 2011 at 7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home