Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sheep 101 Workshop Has Moved!


This weekend's workshop has moved. I will not be going on this Sunday and instead I will host it in Septempber. If you would like to come to the farm and spend a whole day learning sheep care basics, wool processing, and catered brunch and lunch, let me know.

Only 10 spots left in the Fall Weekend Workshop. Please email me and make your reservation if you want to join in the party. I am going to try and collect musicians to play around the campfire Saturday night as well!

P.S. Ordered Jasper's harness today! Black leather!

5 Comments:

Blogger doglady said...

Jasper will look stunning in black leather.

June 14, 2011 at 3:16 PM  
Blogger DarcC said...

Woohoo, can't wait to see Jasper all decked out in his new finery!

June 14, 2011 at 4:14 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

When in September? I have my children every other weekend, so dates do matter....

June 14, 2011 at 5:46 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

September 10-11 is the Washington County Cheese Tour, and I never miss that. Sept. 23- 24 is the Sharon Springs Harvest Festival with tours of the Beekman Boys' farm.

June 14, 2011 at 6:16 PM  
Blogger Nutmeg Knoll said...

I would love information on the fall workshop please. Also, watched your one year video. I cried! what an inspiration you are giving us! Email adress: nutmegknoll@yahoo.com
Be well,
Lisa leisher

June 16, 2011 at 11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home