Wednesday, June 1, 2011

mushroomin' the ozarks

Via Tara on CAf's Facebook page


Blogger Tara said...

I've wanted to grow some mushrooms, and was fascinated by their setup. The music was pretty awesome too.

June 1, 2011 at 10:09 PM  
Blogger Jenna said...

Yeah? I honestly never even knew what that kind of farm looked like. Blew me away!

June 2, 2011 at 6:18 AM  
Blogger Infinite Possibilities said...

That was wonderful! Thanks for sharing. I wish I had friends like that to hang out with.

June 2, 2011 at 1:13 PM  
Blogger John Taylor said...

Amazing! I really need to get a banjo! I love mushrooms and it was really cool to see how they "farm" them. Thank you for sharing.

Grace and Peace,


June 2, 2011 at 2:34 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

I just keep watching this over and over again. I shared it on facebook then and got a few of my friends hooked too. :)

June 7, 2011 at 1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home