Wednesday, June 8, 2011

come on up to the house


Blogger Sue Steeves said...

Wow, thank you for sharing. I was intrigued so I added her to my Pandora account and three songs in I am hooked! Great find. I am going to be downloading both albums next pay day!

June 8, 2011 at 2:38 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

I LOVE this!!!

June 9, 2011 at 10:23 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

June 9, 2011 at 1:03 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Really cool video. Love the music!

June 9, 2011 at 1:04 PM  
OpenID chickadeeworkshop said...

I was shown this by my violin teacher a few weeks ago! I love it, too.

June 9, 2011 at 9:49 PM  
Blogger Bovey Belle said...

I have been singing along to this, here in Wales UK, and SO enjoying myself. Thank you for sharing.

P.S. Probably just as well you're far enough away not to HEAR me!!!

June 10, 2011 at 3:04 PM  
Blogger redbird said...

She’s one of my favorites...and you can't beat her mandolin here (in my world at least!). Great stuff again.

June 18, 2011 at 2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home