Saturday, June 4, 2011

Cambridge Balloon Festival is in Town!


Blogger Odie Langley said...

That's on my bucket list of things to do.

June 4, 2011 at 4:59 PM  
Blogger doglady said...

Oh I wish I'd come this weekend as my Dad would have really enjoyed the balloons.

June 4, 2011 at 5:10 PM  
Blogger Jenna said...

oh man, it was a hoot. I didn't realize they can't really control where they land... one was in a neighbors backyard, 10 feet from the house!!!

June 4, 2011 at 5:20 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Every spring and fall we have them go over our house. When we first moved here 18 years ago, one landed down alongside our driveway, but about 300 feet from the house. My kids were so excited.

June 4, 2011 at 6:27 PM  
Blogger CJ said...

I rode in one once, it is as amazing as you would imagine it to be.

Didn't have a whole lot of faith in the basket, seems like they should be a lot sturdier than they are.

June 4, 2011 at 9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home