Sunday, June 12, 2011

baby bunnies!


Blogger Mare said...

So sweet Jenna...

June 12, 2011 at 1:13 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Oh the work...and yet I have some spaces in my garage and shed that look so similar. After all that hard work you will definitely feel pretty satisfied with yourself!

June 12, 2011 at 2:00 PM  
Blogger Jenna said...

so. much. work. ahead!

June 12, 2011 at 3:22 PM  
Blogger Odie Langley said...

Thanks for the tour Jenna. Looking great.

June 12, 2011 at 4:25 PM  
Blogger Lissa B. said...

Looking great! Lots of work ahead, but think of what that barn has done for you already! I hope you are keeping track of all the life that has started and ended in that barn. Years from now it will be fun to look back on all that it has done for you.

June 12, 2011 at 6:51 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Thank you for posting this. We just started raising meat rabbits with a Rex and she's about to have them in a week in a half!

June 12, 2011 at 10:28 PM  
Blogger Paula said...

Hey jenna- I made a pretty cheap window for my coop with some plexiglass and scrap wood- I guess it cost me around nine bucks. I have an old window from the rebuilding store, but the scary thing about old windows is that they have old glass, which means it isn't tempered, which means it shards when it breaks. I'm going to build another to replace the old window I bought.

Anyway, making your own might help you out in the finance department. If you want to see mine, just see my post 'good enough for chickens' on my blog. It's not a pretty window, but it will do the job.

June 13, 2011 at 12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home