Saturday, May 14, 2011

yeeeeeehaawww! (2.0)


Blogger Denise said...

Wow can he play!

May 14, 2011 at 7:11 PM  
Blogger Tonya said...

That whole thing was pretty freaking cool!

May 14, 2011 at 7:13 PM  
Blogger Penny said...

Once again I am sad to be one of the two tone deaf people in my family. =(

May 14, 2011 at 9:56 PM  
Blogger Jenna said...

Nonsense Penny! If you can hear that music, and hear it sounds good, you can play. I can't tune my instruments without using an electronic tuner that tells me what is correct and I follow instructions from there.

Are you really tone deaf? Do you hear Do Ray MEeee and each note sounds the same? You don't hear them get higher in pitch?

May 15, 2011 at 8:30 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

WOW!!! I have played several instruments in my life.... that is just amazing.

Love the little band.

May 15, 2011 at 10:20 AM  
Blogger kylieps said...

Whoa. Was that even real? I don't think I've ever moved my fingers that fast in my life. BTW, I love the taxidermied fox sharing hte background with the lego starship.

May 15, 2011 at 10:48 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Holy Crap! I can't believe those sounds were coming from those instruments played by those bodies!

May 15, 2011 at 11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home