Monday, February 28, 2011

get your birds! announcing a memorial day weekend chicken 101 workshop!

Morning everyone! No chickens came in the post today, tomorrow will be the big chicken delivery of 2011, however I do have some news. I will be opening up the farm Memorial Day weekend to have another Chick Days workshop that Sunday. If you'd like to come to the farm for an all-day workshop on chicken 101, please email me for details. All attendees will go home with three baby chicks, and a signed copy of Chick Days and all the information they need to raise them right. If the weather cooperates we might even have a bonfire that night with music. Chicks, lambs, a green farm and fiddles. Does it get any better than that?

email for details
jenna@itsafarwalk.com

9 Comments:

Blogger Paula said...

*Sigh.*

Sometimes, geography is the enemy.

February 28, 2011 at 10:48 AM  
Blogger Odie Langley said...

I'm in the same boat as Paula, otherwise I would be there. NC/NY:(

February 28, 2011 at 12:47 PM  
Blogger Tealah said...

Sadly Arkansas is too far away... otherwise I'd gladly go to all of your workshops!

February 28, 2011 at 1:32 PM  
Blogger chesapeake said...

What Paula said. Times a million.

February 28, 2011 at 1:34 PM  
Blogger Snyder's Homestead said...

We'recoming out prolly in early june. Not for workshop, but for some R and R and some fiddle!! We figure Sarah will be a little older and better with traveling!! Can't wait!!

February 28, 2011 at 2:04 PM  
Blogger CallieK said...

I might try to swing this- if you can tell me how to get from Albany (I can get there by bus) to you by public transit!

February 28, 2011 at 10:35 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

Ugh! I'm a whole country away or I'd be there. Every time I mention getting chickens my husband makes a face like he just stepped in doggie poo. Oh well, I have time to work on him. :)

February 28, 2011 at 10:48 PM  
Blogger wisegoat acres said...

Sadly I am too far way, but I just got your book in the mail so I feel like that is a start.

March 1, 2011 at 12:32 AM  
Blogger Wendy Rogers said...

Jenna, I LOVED my copy of Chick Days!!! I have read through it twice and I am still grinning. I guess I will have to share it with my daughter....Wendy from FiddleSong Farm...

March 2, 2011 at 6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home