Monday, December 13, 2010

want some of this?

I'm selling a few skeins of wool in bundles before the farmer's market this weekend—for folks that would like to buy wool but aren't in the CSA and/or can't travel to Vermont to shop this weekend. If you are interested in knitting some of Maude's angry wool (anger keeps you extra warm, if you're curious of its inherit benefits) please email me at jenna@itsafarwalk.com for details on prices and shipping. I will warn you that entirely home-grown wool isn't cheap as storebought. Prices for bundles will cost what half a CSA share would cost since three skeins would be half a share upfront. I am only offering a few three packs so email quick and I'll package it up this week and you'll have it by Christmas!

2 Comments:

Blogger Irma said...

emailing you now, hope I'm not too late!

December 14, 2010 at 11:05 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

I'm so glad you have extra and also that you are going to sell at the Farmer's Market! Your picture of the barn after a fresh snowfall is lovely - thanks for sharing.
Janet in Nova Scotia

December 15, 2010 at 4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home