Sunday, December 12, 2010

to market, to market...

I just found out today that the board of the Walloomsac Farmers' Market of Bennington, Vermont approved my application for the winter market next Saturday! I'll be selling wool and signed books from 10-2pm on December 18th in the First Baptist Church on Main Street. Stop by and say hello if you're in the area, buy some angry wool of Maude's, or pick up a book. I'll be there (knitting, most likely) and so will other winter vendors with root vegetables, pastries, crafts, and grass-fed meats. There's plenty of local shops and restaraunts as well if you want to make a day of it. Hope to see you there!

8 Comments:

Blogger GirlSavorsLife said...

I love markets. Enjoy!

December 12, 2010 at 11:15 PM  
Blogger Paula said...

So do I!

Sell Out!

December 13, 2010 at 12:11 AM  
Blogger doglady said...

The next time I go to visit Dad, I come over to the Farmers Market to meet you if you continue doing it. On your way to the market, where 22 and 67 intersect, is my home town.

December 13, 2010 at 6:25 AM  
Blogger daisy said...

Enjoy the day! Nothing like a great farmer's market to get ideas stirring around in one's head!

December 13, 2010 at 6:26 AM  
Blogger Kathy said...

All of a sudden, winter farmers' markets have taken off. We have two in this area now, brand new this year. I sense that the revolution is gaining momentum.

BTW, is Maudes's "angry wool" warmer than the regular kind? LOL!

December 13, 2010 at 8:06 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

sounds fantastic if I lived closer then Minnesota I would go. Have fun :) stay warm

December 13, 2010 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger Rachael said...

Winter Farmer's Markets. What a great concept! I will have to look around Western PA to see if there's any in my neck of the woods.

December 15, 2010 at 11:48 AM  
Blogger Sarah Rachelle said...

I wish I lived in Veryork so bad! Winter markets?! That is totally awesome and the way things should be. I'm hoping hubby gets me your Chick Days book for Christmas... :-)

December 15, 2010 at 9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home