Friday, September 10, 2010

event at hubbard hall!

I'll be hosting a film and book signing here in Cambridge at Hubbard Hall on November 5th. The film is Handmade Nation, and afterwards I'll have a short talk and signing of Made From Scratch. If you're in the area, or just want to see a documentary about a movement, stop by my little town and say hello. We've got a hotel, bars, restaurants and farms. I say that's a combination for a fine time.

Event information and details, as well as a trailer of the flick can be seen here. There is also a call for local artists to join in. So if you spin, knit, can, sew, or turn a potting wheel you should consider showing up and joining the party.

4 Comments:

Blogger Andy said...

Looks like a very nice small town and event you have. I like small NY and PA towns especially with old architecture.

September 11, 2010 at 7:03 AM  
Blogger seagoddess said...

That is one sweet picture of small-town America - of which I'm hoping in a few years to get back to.

September 11, 2010 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger Debi said...

Nice....for a moment I thought I was looking at a photo of Port Leyden. It's funny how small towns in N.Y tend to look the same(in a good way).

September 11, 2010 at 8:44 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

what a cute town!!!

September 12, 2010 at 9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home