Saturday, August 7, 2010

attention: workshoppers

If you are coming to the farm for one of the music or wool processing workshops, please send me an email to confirm your plans. I got a few dozen interested emails but as far as confirmed certainties: just a handful. If you are certain of coming please let me know soon as you can: jenna@itsafarwalk.com

Everyone asked about the cost of the workshop. There is no cost. A donation would be appreciated for the time, food, and supplies and if you email me I can go over a suggested amount: but is not necessary. While I do plan on running paid workshops in the future: right now its an honor donation system at your governance. I don't want people who want to learn to bow a fiddle or make yarn not learning because of money. If you were worried about that, please come regardless.

3 Comments:

Blogger T.C. said...

Jenna, I found your blog sometime last winter and loved reading it. We share some of the same passions although you are fortunate to be further along the path than I am. Then life got really busy, I switched computers so you weren't on the Favorites list and I (gasp!) forgot about Cold Antler. When last I read, you were searching for a farm of your own. I remembered you today, got you back in the Favorites and was happy to hunt thru the archives to see that you have your own place! What an accomplishment! I'm looking forward to keeping up with you again!

August 7, 2010 at 11:45 AM  
Blogger Gelfling said...

I'd love to attend one of these but I'm stuck down here in PA :(

August 7, 2010 at 1:14 PM  
Blogger Conviently Crazy said...

California is a long way from Cold Antler. I wish you best of luck.

August 8, 2010 at 1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home