Sunday, June 6, 2010

angora kits for sale!

Come to Cold Antler Farm and pick up your own fiber animal! I have seven kits ready for their new homes. Out of Bean, sired by Ben, all these purebred French Angora kits are fluffy, strong, and active. All CAF rabbits come tattooed and pedigreed with the ARBA, in which the farm is a member. Benjamin and Bean come from show lines, but their kits don't have to be in the pageant scene. Angoras also make great pets, livestock, or 4-H projects. They do well indoors and out. If interested please sent me a note at jenna@itsafarwalk.com

7 Comments:

Blogger twistie said...

what luxurious fiber!

June 6, 2010 at 12:04 PM  
Blogger Justine Capraro said...

What a darling! I wish I had a house I would get one right away!

June 6, 2010 at 1:13 PM  
Blogger RenĂ© said...

I bought a spinning wheel earlier this year and would love to have an angora rabbit. Unfortunately I won't be able to until I finish school in a few years and can move some where that I can have more pets than just my cat. I'd love some tips on what to look for, though, or even some book recommendations.

June 6, 2010 at 7:38 PM  
Blogger Snyder's Homestead said...

Are these from the same family as the ones you gave us?

June 6, 2010 at 9:41 PM  
Blogger yarrow said...

makes me wish i was closer to New York! we still haven't gotten angora rabbits, but we are still planning to, maybe next year. next month is goats, which should be enough change for this year! :)

June 7, 2010 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger Robert said...

I've been having a hard time contacting you via emai, we would like to purchase some angora kits if they are still available. Please contact me at cabevizzo@yahoo.com or call me at 518-371-2119. Thank you very much.

June 11, 2010 at 3:25 PM  
Blogger Robert said...

Are you available this weekend for us to come purchase some kits? We would love to come get some. cabevizzo@yahoo.com or 518-371-2119

June 12, 2010 at 3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home