Wednesday, March 10, 2010

a movie and some books

I'll be presenting Mad City Chickens at the Williamstown Farm Feast Film Festival this weekend. If you're in the area, come by and join me at 11:30 for the movie and a book signing at 1Pm after the show. It's part of a giant farm film fest, showing movies like Sweetgrass, Fresh, King Corn and many many more. There are also all sorts of community events like a Greenhorns panel for young, new farmers and a mixer called Carhartts and Cocktails where local foods and sustainability are the main points of conversation. Should be a big time.

Check out all the events and details here:
farmfilmfeast.com

Photo courtesy Jason Houston

7 Comments:

Blogger Shannan said...

Wish I was closer I would be there in a heartbeat. Have fun!

March 10, 2010 at 1:21 PM  
Blogger Paula said...

Me too! Sounds awesome!

March 10, 2010 at 2:13 PM  
OpenID kragore said...

Son of a gun. I was just out at the folk's last weekend that is only about 15 min. from there. Other obligations this weekend. *Sigh*
Have a good time out there in my little corner of MA!

March 10, 2010 at 3:47 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

"Carhartts and Cocktails"??? THAT is my kind of mixer! Waaah...its far... :(

March 10, 2010 at 4:58 PM  
Blogger Penny said...

Once again I wish I lived closer!

March 11, 2010 at 12:28 AM  
Blogger mikesgirl said...

What brand of overalls do you have on in this picture? I have a really hard time finding overalls anymore!

March 12, 2010 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger Jenna said...

mikes: that's not me, that's a photo from the film fest poster. I actually don't own any overalls....

March 12, 2010 at 12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home