Sunday, December 13, 2009

etsy, snow, and books

I opened up my old Etsy shop again. It has everything from knit hats to headdresses, farm-recorded music to original watercolors... It showcases characters from the farm and songs on my dulcimer, banjo, and Irish Whistle. All proceeds go towards my future home. So browse away! There's a link on the right side of this blog.

I'm about to head into Manchester to do laundry and meet up with some readers at the bookstore in town. They are calling for icy rain and snow today, so I'm hoping to be back here at the farm before dark. If you're braving the weather to join me around two of my top three (Coffee, books, and dogs) you'll be a welcomed guest. Stay warm!

7 Comments:

Blogger Holly Marie said...

Just found your blog by reading the article in Mother Earth News.

December 13, 2009 at 12:21 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

Here's a link. The knit stuff looks great!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/jwoginrich

December 13, 2009 at 1:16 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

Yeah! I was looking for your store about 5 minutes ago. I need a knit tam...any interest in a custom?

December 13, 2009 at 1:17 PM  
Blogger Carrie and Justin said...

I'm glad to see you opened up your Etsy shop! YAY!! Stay safe and warm in the weather. :)

December 13, 2009 at 1:43 PM  
Blogger Earth Witch said...

Your drawings are very charming. Have you considered illustrating and writing a book for children about animals or small scale farming?

December 13, 2009 at 2:40 PM  
Blogger Debi said...

Oh, I wish I had some spending money! That watercolor of Chuck was priceless! Hopefully after tax time we'll be able to get a Jenna original.

Hope you had a great day in Manchester.

December 13, 2009 at 6:12 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

I just wrapped several copies of your book that I'm giving as Christmas gifts!

December 14, 2009 at 2:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home