Monday, August 31, 2009

the forum is live!

Announcing a brand new level of community here at Cold Antler! I have built a forum for all of us homesteaders, gardeners, urban planters, farmers, ranchers, dreamers and everyone else who wants to get more involved in modern homesteading or the world of Cold Antler. The sister forum is called CAF Locals, and you can click the link below to sign up and start chatting with other friends you met here on the farm. So far the topics are few, but they'll grow. (And the design will improve too.)

Become one of the Locals Here

10 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

What a rockin idea Jenna! My next stop is to check it out.

August 31, 2009 at 8:59 PM  
Blogger Jaspenelle Stewart said...

If you built it, they will come. Well at least I definitely will. Heading over there now!

August 31, 2009 at 10:43 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

You're a mind reader! I was just thinking yesterday about suggesting you start a forum!

September 1, 2009 at 12:03 AM  
Blogger ammamcp said...

I'm headed over there as well!

September 1, 2009 at 12:25 AM  
OpenID dykestrasalgorithm said...

Awesome idea!

September 1, 2009 at 7:38 AM  
Blogger Conny said...

Great idea! Who wouldn't want more CAF? I'm trekkin' over there in a bit.

September 1, 2009 at 2:50 PM  
Blogger Brown Thumb Mama said...

wOOt!

September 1, 2009 at 4:28 PM  
Blogger Rhonda Jean said...

Great minds! I am going to do this too. I'm just waiting for a couple of things to happen here and then I'm off. I wish you the best with your forum, Jenna. I'm sure it will be a great success.

September 1, 2009 at 4:41 PM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

very cool! gotta go sign up now......

September 1, 2009 at 4:45 PM  
OpenID tipihomesteaders said...

Looks great! I'll definitely be checking it out!

September 7, 2009 at 12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home