Saturday, June 6, 2009

rabbits for sale

This season's first litter of French Angoras is ready to go to new homes. The four bunnies are about six weeks old, weaned, and happily munching on solid pellets and chugging water. Right now they are small, can be held in one hand, but they'll grow up into handsome wool stock - their parents both weigh about 9 pounds. CAF is a member of the American Rabbit Breeder's Association. You get ARBA pedigrees and the assurance of a quality animal.

I have three bucks and a doe available (which I might keep for breeding). All Cold Antler Bred kits come with champion lined pedigrees, tattooed ears, and some wool blend high quality rabbit food for the road. They make wonderful pets, fiber livestock, or show animals. If you're interested, please email me at:jenna@itsafarwalk.com.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Jenna. I've emailed you two messages regarding the rabbits, but haven't heard back from you yet, so I'm wondering if you've gotten them or not? Just let me know.
Coffeedog

June 8, 2009 at 5:35 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

If I ever get rabbits again this is what I am going to raise. I really miss my FA. We have just one Champagne d Argent left from my kid's 4H showing days.

June 10, 2009 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger Mark James said...

Hi,

I stumbled upon your Blog while doing a search about rabbits on Google. It then came to my attention that your blog is popular. Are you aware that you could be making an income with your blog? You should check out www.bloggingtothebank.com. It's a site that shows you how to generate an income off of your blog. It's 100% risk free. I tried it and am very satisfied with the results.

June 23, 2009 at 1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home