Friday, February 6, 2009

used cow lot

Took this photo in a small sheep town in western Montana on one of my cross country drives. Sometimes the world throws little snacks your way. This is one of those snacks.


Anonymous Sandy from Omaha said...

Maybe if I show my husband this picture and tell him I'm thinking about going into business, he'll decide that a few backyard chickens aren't such a bad idea after all! Great shot by the way. Just a hint of loneliness.

February 7, 2009 at 8:18 AM  
Blogger Jenna said...

it was a really foggy morning, and i think i pulled over into this town (drummond) to get coffee. I made sure to stop by when i drove back east to Vermont too. It's a weird little nexus in my life. thanks for commenting sandy. have your husband call me if he has any chicken questions.

February 7, 2009 at 8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home