Wednesday, February 11, 2009

snap pea shirts!

Thanks to your requests I included two new shirts to the farm store. Now there's plain white Snap Pea Challenge Shirt (only ten bones!), and a baseball shirt of the same ilk. Both have the wolf, the peas, and claim you participated in the 2009 challenge. Let's be honest, you pretty much need one of these. Every shirt also gives a one dollar donation to the farm, so that in itself is a quarter bale of hay for the sheep (and much appreciated). So grab a ten dollar shirt, confuse your friends and coworkers with my wolf with antlers. Tell them it's a new thing, they found them in Bulgaria.

Order your 2009 Challenge Shirts Here!

2 Comments:

Blogger BrandtFarm Inc. said...

Oh man, your going to make me spend all my $. I Love the "I give great bread" tank... considering that I work part time at a bakery I think it will go over beautifully...I do slang some of the most delicious bread in Zion.
- Carissa

February 12, 2009 at 6:39 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

I'm IN for a snap pea shirt!

February 13, 2009 at 10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home