Sunday, February 1, 2009

cinnamon rolls, son!

Spent my morning making a dozen giant cinnamon rolls. I snapped this photo right before they went into the oven. I baked them all in cast iron and they came out golden, sticky, and wonderful. I used goose eggs (thanks Saro) in the recipe, and that seemed to oblige them just fine. I will try to write it down next time I whip these up, but today's concoction was made up on the spot. I can't remember how much oil, egg, and sugar was added to the bread recipe, but I can say it will be duplicated. When I write it all down, I'll share it. I had two already, and the rest went to neighbors and the guys I played some music with this afternoon. Annie also stole one, but that was a given.

7 Comments:

Blogger Shaun said...

*Insert picture of wide open watering mouth here*

February 1, 2009 at 4:17 PM  
Anonymous WatchingSomeMovies said...

Looks like it could be really delicious. We made White Chocolate Popcorn over here - Super Bowl Snacking

February 1, 2009 at 5:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Send it on... I'm ready to try it out! I love homemade cinnamon rolls. Do you cut yours with a string? :)
Lynnanne

February 2, 2009 at 2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

they look magically delicious!when you have that recipe available i'll be trying them!

February 3, 2009 at 3:12 PM  
Blogger taylor said...

I like Annie, she's got good taste.

February 4, 2009 at 9:08 AM  
Blogger Mama said...

Ooooohhh...

February 4, 2009 at 10:12 AM  
Anonymous sticker said...

hanguo30
hancheng
shouer40
eluosi50
mosike

February 28, 2009 at 6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home