Sunday, February 22, 2009

before the storm

Took this photo right when the wind was picking up. A storm is coming in today, with a minimun of eight inches in the forecast. I was supposed to drive an hour south down the mountains into Williamstown for that event, but I had to call and cancel. I just don't feel safe driving back in the dark in a snowstorm. Not in Sandgate. The roads here won't be taken care of till the school buses have to drive on them tomorrow. So I'm holing up, and feel like a schmuck. I am sorry guys.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOOKS MIGHTY COLD UP THERE! WHATEVER HAPPENED WITH THE BLOG STITCH -N- SEW? IT LOOKS LIKE IT HAS POTENTIAL AND I WAS VERY INTERESTED TO READ MORE. I CHECK BACK EVERY NOW AND THEN. DON'T UNDERSTAND ABOUT GOOGLE ACCOUNTS (DON'T LAUGH) SO CAN'T LOG IN TO KENTUCKY RAIN, BUT WOULD LOVE TO READ THE STITCH - N - SEW ONE. HELP!

February 22, 2009 at 12:35 PM  
Blogger Jenna said...

that's my friend heather's blog. She decided not to do it anymore. I'll remove it from the links.

February 22, 2009 at 12:44 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

Better safe than sorry out on the roads. We got some snow yesterday, and it was blowing drifts across the highway today. I'm glad you're playing it safe

February 22, 2009 at 8:50 PM  
Blogger Vermonster said...

Jenna, you will get used to driving in heavy snow. You won't like it, but you will get used to it. You've only got another month and a half of heavy winter. Then snow crocus' will start showing purple and yellow, and when you will start hearing the earth open up, and frost leaving. It's a truly wondrous time in Vermont when things start to turn green. It's a green so bright, it rivals the Emerald Isle. Soon the entire state will smell of maple.
I am envious, can you tell?

February 23, 2009 at 4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home