Wednesday, November 12, 2008

morning edition!

So I just got off the phone with NPR, they are running a story about turkeys for Thanksgiving on Morning Edition. I was asked to talk briefly about my adventures as a vegetarian turkey-raiser. If you get a chance, listen in that Thursday to hear your favorite farm gal flap her gums. ( I'm sure you can download it that same day online, if you're so inclined). I've been somewhat overwhelmed lately by work and general winter prep around here. But as things cool down my typing fingers will heat up. That's a promise. Stamp and seal it.

Sarah and her offleashness has been less stressful. I decided to pretend in my own mild way that incident didn't happen. I let her out offleash, but only 75% of the time and never at length like before. We'll work back up to it. And thanks for all the kind suggestions in the last post. I will be using them!

5 Comments:

Blogger TheMusingMommy said...

So is this on Thanksgiving morning, or Thursday before then?

I love NPR and have it on all day long, so I'm sure I'll hear you...Can't wait...:)

November 13, 2008 at 12:18 AM  
Blogger P~ said...

I listen every morning so I will definitely be "tuning in". I was on our local NPR affiliate myself earlier this year. The RadioWest show, It was a blast! Have fun.
P~

November 13, 2008 at 2:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Today? I looked at the subjects for today's show and didn't see anything close!

please confirm..can't wait to hear "your flappin' gums"

November 13, 2008 at 10:39 AM  
Blogger Jenna said...

thanksgiving day folks, that morning.

November 13, 2008 at 1:30 PM  
Anonymous The french mule rider said...

Always fun to ear the voice of someone that you only know through her blog. I hope the dinner went well for you.

Here there was no Turkey just a wonderfull Rouen Duck to remember Normandy

....

November 27, 2008 at 1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home